Which are the Important Point you should Consider while Appointing Interior Designer.
Appointment of an Interior Designer is Very much Important for your Project. He can help you in Best Interior Planning for your space, Latest Interior Designs, Modern Interior Themes , Perfect Color Combinations for Interior Space, Technical Help in Execution of Interior Work, Supervision on ongoing Interior Execution Work, Selecting the Quality Materials, Help Choosing the Attractive Finishes, Control and Manage the Deadline of the Project, Labors Management, Cost Management to keep your Expenditure within your Targeted Budget,etc.
If we do a Small Mistake here in Choosing Right the Interior Designer for your Project it would be Worst for you.
Please note following Points while selecting the Interior Designer
1) He Should have minimum of 5 Years of work Experience as a Interior professional or as a Interior Company.
2) Stay Away from Sweet Talkers or Attractive False Marketing Schemes. It can Burn your Pocket in Later Stage.
3) Ideally He Should have a Proper Registered Company Office with all the legal Licenses and Certifications.
4) Always Check if he has received any Awards and Recognition.
5) Always Choose a Company than a Individual Professional to have assurance of Quality work and he can manage or share Responsibility.
6) Check his Previous Work photos or Sample Designs or Ongoing Projects.
7) Do not hire a different companies for different services, you should hire only one experienced capable Interior Designer who can manage all the services and Labors.
8) Labors Management capabilities must be there in an Interior Designer to make sure the quality of the project and deadline of the projects.
9) Check his Educational Qualification if you have any concern. Do not hire uneducated Interior Contractor or Interior Designer who represent himself as Experienced Interior Designer.
10) Check Previous Clients Testimonials and Reviews about Interior Company.
11) Hire the Interior Designer who have a Several Tie Ups with different vendors or Suppliers to avail benefits, Special Offers and Discounts.
12) Avoid assigning Interior Work Contrants to Direct Labors as he will not technically sound, educationally qualified, also he can Make a Blunders for small Profit, will never share any responsibility, there will be communication problem with respect to designs. etc.
13) Interior Designer Company Should have a Proper Professionals or Staffs to handle a different aspect in Scope of the Project.
14) he should able to give you Work in Decided time Line
15) Read or Discuss all the Terms and Conditions Before you appoint any Interior Designer.
You Should think twice before finalizing the Interior Designer for your Project. Try to appoint Interior Designer rather than Giving Work Contract to Direct Labors.